So, in a desperate attempt to free a lodged ice cube from my glass last night, a shake sent one plopping right onto my wide open keyboard. A few bits of water from the ice hit the screen and the keys. I panicked. (My roommate had $1400 worth of water damage done to his MBP earlier in the fall.) I immediately sopped up the access water with a paper towel, especially the lower screen. Granted, there wasn't much, and at first I didn't think it would harm the computer in the least. However. After a few seconds with the ice cube, the flashing white "I'm sleeping" light pulsed off and didn't come back on. I may have been holding down the power button and made this happen, but I can't really remember per the freak-out. I then proceeded to vacuum any remaining water out of the keyboard/screen and removed the battery (without turning it upside down) and placed them both near a warm vent. It would seem as though the water is gone and not enough had gotten into the computer to corrode anything... Also, the battery was nearly dead when this all happened and the computer was running on battery. The tiny green light flashes when I check the battery. MY question....I haven't tried to turn it on yet for complete fear. Any suggestions? Maybe I'm being a little dramatic? I just don't want to fry anything.