Macbook Pro Wait or Not

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by mongoose8p, May 22, 2007.

  1. mongoose8p macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Location:
    Chicago
    #1
    Hey guys,
    Since the Macbook Pro did not come out today which I was hoping for greatly I need some advise. My Macbook is sufforing from RSS and Apple has already replaced my logicboard and heatsink to attempt to fix the problem. I'm sick and tired of this so I called Apple and asked about a replacement which they will give me. However what I'm actually going to do is give them my Macbook and pay the difference for the Macbook Pro. I'm working on a lot of school work and finals right now and the random shutdowns are getting extremely annoying. They other thing is I want to give this to Apple soon or they might think that I'm making up the problem. I really wanted the Macbook Pro to come out today so I could call Apple now that it hasn't I do not know if I should wait or just go ahead and get a great computer. If anyone has any advice please help. I'm desperate!
     
  2. netdog macrumors 603

    netdog

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2006
    Location:
    London
    #2
    If you can wait until the 29th, I would. If not, no big loss. You will be getting a great machine. I have a 2.33 15 that is only a couple of months old, and I have absolutely no regrets about not having waited.
     
  3. cr2sh macrumors 68030

    cr2sh

    Joined:
    May 28, 2002
    Location:
    downtown
    #3
    You say that now... but just wait, you'll be selling it in the marketplace after WWDC.

    :)

    I say wait... absolutely wait.
     
  4. djstarrock macrumors 6502a

    djstarrock

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Location:
    UK, Scotland, Glasgow
    #4
    I would say wait and next time don't post in the wrong section.
     

Share This Page