Macbook Pro Weird Pixel and entire system Freeze ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by spsrsr, Feb 17, 2013.

1. spsrsr macrumors newbie

Hello so i have a 2006 15" MacBook Pro, ive have been looking around for this issue I’m having in which the screen will randomly freeze then change to a pixelated version of it and stay like that until i reboot. Now usually i can just reboot and everything’s back to normal but lately it will just reboot to this grey screen where There’s a line of black box's( the mouse is still there it just nonfunctional here’s a pic below, just reformatted with a fresh copy of snow leopard with no fix, just noticed that at the beginning of the boot process you can see the same lines that pop up when it freezes during normal use here’s a pic of that as well photo[​IMG],

Just reformatted with a fresh copy of snow leopard with no fix, just noticed that at the beginning of the boot process you can see the same lines that pop up when it freezes during normal use here’s a pic of that as well [​IMG]
    Thanks for reading any info will be greatly appreciated !

2. spsrsr thread starter macrumors newbie

Just Froze on me and was able to snap another pic if you look closely you can see where it is like pixelated , note i can move the mouse but can't click on anything! :confused:

[​IMG]