A little over a week ago my Macbook pro 2012 had been working great, it had the graphics card malfunction that many MacBooks around that age had, and I got it replaced in April 2015. Well on July 1st (Canada Day) I was using it to watch a show, it was working great, and had been working amazingly since it was fixed in April with zero problems, I turned it off to go start a fire to watch the Canada day fireworks, and once it was done I went to go and use it again and nothing. Was not charging, was not turning on, and the battery light on the side would not light up to show how much life was left. It was never dropped, never had anything spilt on it. I was wondering if this is a quick fix, or if it's something more major? It always had a god battery life (with moderate use it used the battery up in 5-6 hours).