Macbook pro windows 7 audio driver?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by LunarianCrystal, Apr 22, 2011.

1. LunarianCrystal macrumors newbie

Can someone give me a link to a working audio driver for windows 7 macbook pro 2011 model?

I'm not getting any sound out of my headphones when I plug them in...

2. wonder-boy macrumors newbie

wonder-boy

As far as im aware you can get drivers from here too - http://support.apple.com/downloads/

all thanks to a quick google search! :)

3. LunarianCrystal thread starter macrumors newbie

Its still not working. When I plug in my headphones I still hear the sound from the computers speakers (not the headphones). I used my OS X cd to install 3.1 bootcamp and even updated to 3.2 bootcamp and I still can't get sound to switch b/w headphone mode and non-headphone mode.

Windows 7 really sucks...such a ****** OS.

4. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

This sounds like an issue with your speakers (if you're using speakers), or your audio system configuration in general. The first thing to try when you have problems like this is unplug anything plugged into the headphones port on your Mac, and plug the headphones in there. If that doesn't work, try poking around in the Sound control panel in Windows.

5. knyckis macrumors newbie

Same problem

I have the very same problem (MBP early 2011 15 inch). My drivers are up to date according to bootcamp, so 3.2 will not install. Looking at the headphone properties, it seems as if the system thinks I have a combo jack (like on the air), which is false. Can this be part of the problem?

Any suggestions on how to proceed?