Macbook Pro Windows Forceware Drivers

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by byttle, Nov 30, 2007.

1. byttle macrumors member

byttle

Hey, idk if anyone here has noticed but the laptopvideo2go.com site is down and i just reinstalled windows (to make it a smaller partition) and now i don't have the drivers for games on my mbp and such and i was wondering if anyone on this forum has a link or can send me the 169.09 drivers with the modded inf file...much appreciated

2. byttle thread starter macrumors member

byttle

alright ive found the forceware drivers...but i need the modded inf file or it wont work with the mbp...anyone have it?

3. jeff^d macrumors member

I've got an old laptopvideo2go inf from 163.14 -- I suspect it might work for you. Check your inbox for my contact info.

4. villehaseo macrumors newbie

drivers

Hi,

I'm in desperate need of those drivers too, version could be from 169.09 up..

It would be great if someone could upload them or some other way share those drives.

I need the drivers and the mod inf file.

Thank you so much !

5. byttle thread starter macrumors member

byttle

you can go to nvidia.com to get the forceware drivers, but we gotta wait till someone gives us the inf or it wont work with the mbp (or whatever comp you have)

6. villehaseo macrumors newbie

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I have mbp.

now I onl need to inf file..

Someone please?

7. jeff^d macrumors member

You can find modded drivers and inf, version 163.14, at http://makel.org/blog/43/. I tried updating this inf to work with 169.09 but it didn't work.

Does anyone know what version Apple has included on the Leopard disc? I read it was in the 100s but can't verify this currently.