Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How are you finding the upgrade to Mountain Lion

• Much improved, how did I ever live without it?

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • About the same, can't really tell. I like Lions.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • What's Mountain Lion and can I eat it? (No, nothing).

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

01mggt

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
Just with the GM there was a major improvement for me. I will download the official release as soon as I get home. I am sure it's just an unchanged GM but we will see. There is no way I would run Lion 10.7 on the rmbp personally. Now I jsut need to figure out how the free upgrade works again.

stevelam

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2010
there was no real difference to me in going from lion to ML(gm). Maybe safari performance improved but i don't use safari at all so can't really comment on that.

still get laggy UI issues.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Just with the GM there was a major improvement for me. I will download the official release as soon as I get home. I am sure it's just an unchanged GM but we will see. There is no way I would run Lion 10.7 on the rmbp personally. Now I jsut need to figure out how the free upgrade works again.

Same here. Put GM on the rMBP as soon as I got it so couldn't tell you the difference.

children

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
Sorry to hijack your thread, but isnt ML supposed to be a free upgrade for us rmbp users? if so, how do you get it? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.