So I've taken apart my Macbook Pro (Santa Rosa, Summer 2008) in an attempt to fix a broken LCD screen. So I've replaced the LCD, but upon reassembling (I've checked to make sure everything is plugged in, though I suppose it's possible I've missed something.) it won't power on. The power button does nothing. When plugged into the wall with no battery, the magsafe connector sometimes gives a faint green light, and sometimes a bright green "charging" light (which is odd considering there's no battery in there) With a battery, all I get is the faint green light. What could the problem here be? I'm assuming it has to do with some electrical stuff since the power adapter is never giving me the green light, only a faint green light.