Macbook Pro Won't Start

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jamesonsedlacek, Aug 25, 2009.

1. jamesonsedlacek macrumors newbie

I was using my Macbook Pro, finished, put it to sleep and left for a few hours. When I came back it was off. I try to turn it on and the power light comes on and I can hear the disk for about 3 second and then it just shuts off again. I searched the apple support site for this problem and I've done these things... http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1365

I play computer games on it and often the battery would drain. I would plug it in when the 10 minute warning came up, and the little light on the MagSafe plug would turn from green to amber. Lately it had been turning back to green even though the battery icon on the screen said the battery wasn't charged, sometimes the computer would even shut down even though it was plugged in (again, it was plugged in and the light was green, even though the battery icon said it wasn't charged). Maybe it's related to my computer not turning on?

2. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

if you have done everything that is on apple's support website and it still has a problem then i would say it's time to make a trip to the apple store. if there isnt one near by you're going to have to send it in.