Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

syncrophil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2014
I've seen a couple of threads about this now, but no satisfactory solution as of yet. My Macbook Pro has started to scroll down to the bottom of pages, application windows etc. Turning it off and on again, or logging off and back on occasionally sorts it out temporarily, but not for long.
Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
This is on a Macbook Pro 2.66GHz Intel Core i7 with 8GB RAM running OS X 10.9.5, with or without an Apple wireless mouse.

Last edited:

syncrophil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2014
solution

so after searching forums on the net i think i've discovered the problem, or a solution at least....it seems to be bluetooth related...i have a wireless keyboard which is paired with my mac and even though it wasn't connected when the problem arose, removing it from my paired devices seems to have solved the issue i had. Don't ask me how or why, but my macbook now functions normally again, no more weird scrolling issues.....will update again in 24hours just in case the odd behaviour rears up again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.