Hello all, A month ago I spilt a bottle of Gatorade on my 2012-2013 MacBook Pro. It was damaged and did not turn back on. I work at Best Buy so I went ahead and used our Geek Squad service to send it off and get the logic board replaced. After replacing the logic board, it seems to work fine but there is one thing, the computer won't turn on after I shut it down. I have had random luck plugging the charger into the MacBook, and it will sometimes boot it up but not all the time. When it doesn't boot up with the charger plugged in then it is blinking green and orange on the MagSafe. I have tried two different chargers and they both do the same exact thing. I know there is juice in the battery because it has about 70%-80% battery percentage. SMC did not work. Unplugging the battery from the logic board for about ten minutes helped but it was a hit or miss. Tried multiple chargers and no luck. Obviously I can replace the entire battery (if the battery is faulty), but out of curiosity, could it be any other hardwares in my MacBook Pro that could be causing this?