MacBook Pro XP Trackpad Drivers

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by ioscat, Jul 16, 2012.

1. ioscat macrumors newbie

ioscat

I have recently installed Windows XP Pro on my MacBook Pro Late 2011. I know its not supported, but everything is working but the trackpad. I am unable to right-click with it. When I put two fingers down on it, it won't right-click. It will only left-click. It is only recognised as a regular device, not a trackpad in Device Manager. (I am using the built in trackpad, I believe it is the multi-touch one). Can anyone help me, or possibly appoint me to the correct XP 32-bit drivers please? Thanks. :apple:

2. vistadude macrumors 65816

I have the 32 and 64 bit drivers for a macbook 2009 unibody multitouch notebook for XP, vista, and windows 7, not sure if this can work with your newer laptop but it's worth a shot.

Given all the drivers are exe files, they can't be emailed. Not sure how to send it to you?

3. ioscat thread starter macrumors newbie

ioscat

I have a MacBook Pro, not a MacBook, so I am not sure if those drivers would work. The bootcamp 3.0 drivers don't work, and in device manager it shows two mice, but doesn't show up as a multitouch trackpad, just as a mouse. If anyone has got the trackpad up and running, please help. :confused:

4. ioscat, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012

ioscat thread starter macrumors newbie

ioscat

I guess it's worth a try. Is there any way you could send me the 32 and 64 bit drivers? If you have the bootcamp setup.exe and all of the drivers just compress then, then you could email me :)