Macbook Pros at Circuit City

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wahls, May 28, 2007.

1. wahls macrumors newbie

Hello all, I have been reading through these forums for quite some time now and have decided to get a Macbook Pro. Like everyone else, I am waiting until WWDC to see what happens. What I was wondering is if anyone knows about how long it will take Circuit City to get the new Macbook Pros if they are announced. I will be getting mine from there because my dad works for Sony and get reward points that can only be used at certain places (Circuit City being the only one that sells macs), so I will basically be getting the Macbook Pro for free. I have been checking their website and have noticed that they still haven't added the new Macbooks that got upgraded almost two weeks ago. The closest store to me doesn't carry Macs and I haven't had time to drive to the closest one that does to see if maybe they have the new Macbooks in the store. The only reason that I am concerned is because Sony is changing their rewards system and my dad has to use all of his current points by the end of June. I suppose that if they aren't out by then he can just buy a gift card that I can use once they finally carry them, but we are kind of hoping to avoid that.

If anyone works at Circuit City or knows anything about their process, any information would be great.

Thanks in advance,
    Britt

2. spork183 macrumors 6502a

spork183

pick up that little handset thingy, punch in the numbers, and call the store. Oh, and I hate you for getting a MBP for free...