MacBook Purchase?

yukon0013

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Vancouver, Canada
I was wondering what people thought about a macbook update in like november or december... i know that the average amount of days between upgrades has been 202.So the 202 days since the lst update mark would put the next update around december 2 or 3.. i was wondering if people thought the macbooks would be updated around then or wait to be updated for Macworld 2008?

Igantius

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2007
There are rather a lot of (recent) threads asking when MBs will be updated, so it might be worth doing a search as some people might be reluctant to engage in (yet) another thread about this.

T-Mac

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2007
Tennessee
I think MBs will be updated mid-November, if not concurrent with Leopard. It just makes sense for Apple to put Santa Rosa and LED screens in to fuel a holiday buying frenzy. I don't know what they would have to gain by waiting until January to update. I'm anxiously waiting.....

yukon0013

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Vancouver, Canada
YAY!! .. thats sort of the time range i was think because then i will get one then.. and the Pros will probably be updated in jan-feb.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
YAY!! .. thats sort of the time range i was think because then i will get one then.. and the Pros will probably be updated in jan-feb.
I don't see any sort of update to the MacBook Pro beside a possible speed bump to the T7800 then it arrives or even the X7xxx Series processors. Otherwise it's just the hard drive and RAM.

yukon0013

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Vancouver, Canada
Thank You.. well since i have an iMac allready i wasnt planning on buying a MacBook until after leopard comes out so will wait until november or december to see if theres an update...