MacBook Purchased Addons now

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Scuba629, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Scuba629 macrumors regular

What is everyone getting to enhance their Macbook Pro? Seems like I will need an adapter and maybe some bluetooth headphones?

After some searching I found most like the Anker adapter mentioned below.

Anker Premium USB-C Hub with Ethernet and Power Delivery, with 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 USB-C Recharging Port, 1 Ethernet Port

It's good but I also would like something with a SD card reader. Has anyone found a solid 2 x USB3, 1 x Ethernet, and SD card reader, with USB-C charging?

Also I think the Bose Q35s are pretty sweet. Has anyone got a better recommendation?

2. idark77 macrumors 6502

idark77

3. Clint_Barton macrumors 6502

you need an adapter to use that with usb-c :)

4. UnluckyXIII macrumors 6502

I think we'll see a fair range of adapters come to the market now that the companies know what they are working with. In the office we will add adapters to the meeting rooms for USB-C so no issue here, I'm hoping for a decent docking system so I can use my main monitor setup when working from home and on the go I'm hoping to use no additional adapters and simply upgrade to USB-C cables for everything. I might need something like the above for attending clients premises as they may not be equip to use the USB-C connectors.

5. Clint_Barton macrumors 6502

personally, i would like a thunderbolt dock that does not cost like 1/8 of the entire computer....