MacBook replacement...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by McGarvels, Nov 14, 2007.

1. McGarvels macrumors 6502

McGarvels

Hi Guys,

So after 2 logic boards and a host of other problems with my Core Duo MacBook, apple gave me a new machine. This was not something I was expecting, but very pleased nonetheless. However, there seems to be a screen blemish on this unit, and I already feel like they've done more than enough. Should I just learn to live with it? Should I contact the Apple executive relations guy I've been dealing with and ask him what I should do? I'm really torn. If the blemish wasn't in the middle of screen (about the middle at least) I would probably let it go...but it's just gonna drive me crazy I think. What do you guys think I should do?

Cheers,
    Mike

2. JesterJJZ macrumors 68020

JesterJJZ

If it bothers you enough to post about it then I would speak up now or forever hold your peace.

3. thewhitehart macrumors 6502a

thewhitehart

Bring it back and demand a new one or a fix. You don't pay that much for a computer, and not get exactly what they're advertising.

You've spent over $1000. It isn't like you went into McDonalds, and the Big Mac you got didn't look like the one in the picture on the menu. :)