MacBook Retina 13" Worth the Wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ryappa, Jul 29, 2012.

  1. ryappa macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2012
    #1
    Hey guys,

    I need a new computer for college and I'm wondering if I should go get the 13" cMBP right now, or wait for the 13" rMBP (assuming it does release sometime during september and october). If possible, could anyone state an approximate price too?

    A 15" isn't really an option for me, since I'll probably be moving around a lot so I want something smaller and compact and since my previous MBP was a 15" I found it a little too big to lug around especially since I'll be moving from class to class.

    Any advice is appreciated, thanks :)
     
  2. squeeks macrumors 68040

    squeeks

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Location:
    Florida
    #2
    I'd guess $1400 for the base model Retina 13" but no one knows when it will come out. As someone mentioned in another thread, the retina display requires a larger battery, they might be yet be able/ready to squeeze it in the 13" case.

    But you never know, so the rule always goes, wait as long as you can until you NEED it to buy it.
     

Share This Page