Macbook return?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by stoobtheparrot, Feb 12, 2009.

1. stoobtheparrot macrumors newbie

I purchased the black macbook and let me jsut say It's an excellent computer.

However I have gaming needs to be satisfied. The macbook ca play some older games fine adn wow is OK, but team fortress 2 is terrible. I wanted battlefield 2142 but Im not sure now that I saw how terribly tf2 ran.

I bought this computer literally two weeks before the new one came out and I payed the same. Is there any way I can trade my in for a refund and possibly get one of the new macbooks?

I mean officially, otherwise I'll try ebay.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

If it was really two weeks, you should have returned it the day that the new ones came out.

You can't do anything now, so sell it if it isn't what you want.

3. JustGretchen macrumors 6502

You should have done proper research on the video card included with the last-gen macbooks. Had you done that, you would have noticed many reviews telling you this is not intended to be a good gaming machine. It'll play some, but not a lot of the newer stuff.

The intel x3100 video card ain't great for gaming.

If you are on day 14, I'd suggest you call apple and file for return if you are unhappy. Today would be your last day.

4. BigHungry04 macrumors 6502

He bought the computer two weeks before the latest revision came out. He can not return it now.

Try selling it on ebay and get a new machine.

5. stoobtheparrot thread starter macrumors newbie

6. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

Buy a Ps3 so it can outsell the xbox. Or get a macbook pro to get minimal satisfaction or a gaming pc to meet your happiness.

7. Hermolicious84 macrumors member

C'mon, this is a forum for Mac fanboys, not Playstation fanboys!

Besides, the 360 is waaaaay better ;)