Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amycishere

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
When I was on the inernet and playing youtube videos, I noticed a line came on my screen than went away very fast. It wasn't in the internet window. Another time in youtube a quick line went across the middle of the internet window and went away. Then just a few minutes ago, I closed an internet window when I was watching youtube videos a quick flash came on the corner of the screen where I closed the window. Should I be worried? I noticed that the back of my macbook was pretty warm when I closed the lid.

macjay

macrumors 6502
Oct 3, 2003
Sounds like possible video artifacts. If it persists I'd have Apple check it out.

macgeek77

macrumors regular
May 24, 2006
I had a remotely similiar problem with my iBook. As it turned out, my logic board went and had to be replaced. In case it is what is happening to you, I would back up your data now!:apple:

desistyle

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2007
I just noticed the same issue. I can seem to reproduce it when watching a flash video on youtube. I see a line quickly pop in at the bottom right of the screen, then it quickly disappears.

Should I be concerned?

BonesSK

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2007
Flashing

I noticed this on my Macbook with all the updates and etc installed for 10.5.2 and graphics etc. Did anyone figure out what this is?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.