Macbook Shipping Times???

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by nalbagli, May 5, 2015.

1. nalbagli macrumors 6502

I am placing an order right now for a New Macbook my big problem is that I am leaving the us by the end of may, and the shipping estimates are 3-5 weeks, so really my chances of getting it in time are not that good.

I am ordering it anyway because if it doesn't ship soon enough I can cancel. So I wanted to ask those who ordered online, how accurate where the shipping estimates, did yo get them sooner? Is there any hope? hahaha

Thanks

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

What model do you want? The silver base ships in 5 days at bestbuy. A lot of best buys even have stock despite online saying they do not.

3. nalbagli thread starter macrumors 6502

4. ZipZap macrumors 601

Try ebay and BestBuy online.

1.3's will be scarce so you don't have a good chance.

5. jsmith189 macrumors 65816

jsmith189

As obvious as it might be, try the Apple Stores as well. I ordered one online last week because the stores didn't have them, but then I called my local one yesterday and they had them so I cancelled my order and got it that night.

6. nalbagli thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks to all I placed the order for a 1.3, so I think I will end up cancelling soon haha.
    I will be looking on Apple stores and best buy in NY area.

Thanks again

7. brandonnnnnnn macrumors member

Check your local best buy. They usually get several of each model in their shipments. I bought mine there last friday.

8. phoni macrumors member

phoni

Macbook 1.3GHz shipping times/dates seem to be somewhat random, not sure why, possibly physical logistics...some have already received their's, while other's are still "processing"?