It has been literally months since I spilled a little bit of water directly onto the keypad of my macbook ibook. It immediately started to shut down, sizzled and displayed a black, lifeless screen. I was so worried about it having crashed I -painfully ignorantly - plugged it in to charge because it was running on very low battery and I though it was perhaps a strange coincidence considering how small the amount of water was. Well, of course nothing happened. Horrified and devastated as my like is in this computer and the same thing happened to my Macbook pro 2 years earlier, I took the battery out and put it on a shelf to dry out.... Well now it has been a few months and I'm unsure of what to do. Should I take it to someone before trying to start it in case starting it causes a short or something? I am regrettably less than savvy, as you surely have guessed by now. I don't have a clue what to do and I've already done enough that may have caused severe damage.