Macbook sleeve with space for accessories

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JonnyBowley, Jan 31, 2008.

1. JonnyBowley macrumors member

Well, I finally caved and bought a MacBook with edcuational discount today. I've been haunting the boards as a guest since June and recently registered.

So... I've asked some big questions already and, whilst I haven't gotten too many answers, I'm hoping to be more fruitful in my endevour to find out about accessories!

I want a sleeve - I like the look of the Booq XS2, but I want room for a 2.5" external drive and the mighty mouse, plus a card reader and T3 hub...

Does such a sleeve of wonder exist?! If not, oh well!

I also realise I need a keyboard protector and a screen protector, and was thinking of the iSkin clear and... well... I'm at a loss for where to pick up a deent screen protector in the UK.

I also wonder if a gel skin is the way to go but the never ending Invisible Shield vs Best Skins Ever debate is just.. too confusing!

Any help appreciated!

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Here is one for MBP, they might have something for MacBook

www.be-ez.com/prod_levertigo.html

I think there is another company with similar cool design that is a sleeve with a flap with small pocket, but don't remember.

3. skybolt macrumors 6502a

Look at the Waterfield Design sleeves at www.sfbags.com. You can customize them to suit. I love the sleeves -- very well made and well padded. Look classy, as well. Their customer service cannot be beat!

4. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

I had one of those that came with an used computer I bought but I didn't really like the design nor the color. A little bit surreal for me, got rid of it, but I guess different people like different things.

5. JonnyBowley thread starter macrumors member

went on the sfs site - not quite my thing really, but the gear pouches / cableguys looks really useful! what do you reckon the chances are of me putting my stuff in one of them and then fitting it inside a normal sized macbook sleeve?

edit: also, is the iSkin the best keyboard protector? does it shiled from coffee spillages, cos i'm a clumsy fool!