HI, i really need some help. a couple of months ago i stupidly fell asleep watching a film on my macbook whilst drinking a gin and tonic after a night out! when i woke up i realised that i had spilt it on the computer, and it would only turn on for a few seconds. after a few days of drying out, the computer worked fine, but only with the adaptor plugged in. there is a black X over the battery status indicator. there is also a few keys which dont work. i have ordered a new tracking pad and keyboard to replace that which hopefully will work. however i dont know what to do about the battery issue! i have tried a friends battery and it doesnt work. if the macbook is on, powered by the adaptor, and i remove and replace the battery, the battery status says it is calculating for about 5 or 10 minutes, and the magsafe adaptor turns orange. after that it returns to a black cross and a green light. is this the logic board? if so how can i go about fixing/ cleaning it? thanks so much for any help given!