Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xnite

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2015
Sup people New here

My Macbook pro late/Mid 2012 spillied water on the touch pad and and went through and left is upside down in parts for few days now connected all the parts and powered on i didn't had my HDD connected it showed a folder with ? . But was taking it to my parents to show then and the battery fall out but still connected, and turned off. But my Macbook turns on and off with front led same. How can i fix this. Please anyone i need this fixed and it still turns on and off.

THanks

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland
Sup people New here

My Macbook pro late/Mid 2012 spillied water on the touch pad and and went through and left is upside down in parts for few days now connected all the parts and powered on i didn't had my HDD connected it showed a folder with ? . But was taking it to my parents to show then and the battery fall out but still connected, and turned off. But my Macbook turns on and off with front led same. How can i fix this. Please anyone i need this fixed and it still turns on and off.

THanks

If you mean that the battery fell out and dangled by its cable when you were trying to demonstrate the issue then you likely damaged the battery or the connector on the Logic Board.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.