Hi all, I've read a lot about Merom, and for my purposes the vote is: wait. This is going to be used for years. I want to buy a 17" MBP immediately after its release (July-September). I'm not interested in Rev. A, because of the heat/whine issues and "outdated" graphics (relative). I'm sure Rev. B will run hot too, however... I use my dad's iBook and the PowerMac G5s on campus, but it would be so nice to have a MacBook until then. I would either sell it to my dad or eBay. I think the resale will be high, because it's an Intel with nearly a year of warranty remaining. A PowerPC, on the other hand, is deadweight. Will I lose much? Your thoughts?