MacBook updates at WWDC?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MMcC 575, May 24, 2009.

1. MMcC 575 macrumors newbie

Hi all

First post, so hope this is in the right place!

Basically I'm looking at buying a MacBook and have pretty much settled on the upated polycarbonate model.

What I was wondering is if it is likely that there will be any updates made to this model in the near future (any time this summer) (as the page on the main site suggests this is nearing the end of cycle), and if so when will these be announced?

I know WWDC is coming up soon, but are there any other events to look out for before the end of the summer where updates might be announced? And where would be a good place to keep up-to-date with the announcements from this site?

Sorry for all the questions, hope someone can help me jump aboard the Mac ship :)

2. mynameisraj macrumors 6502

WWDC will probably bring price changes but (my guess is) no internal changes.

No other updates other than the release of Snow Leopard (which isn't in the summer anyways).

Use the RSS feed to keep up-to-date.

3. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

There seems to be just tons of these WWDC question on here. Just get your machine now bro.

4. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

I would buy now, I don't think there is going to be a major update, the uni body only been out for 6 months