Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleNinja

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 6, 2007
alright guys i have had my macbook for about 2 months now and i am happy to report that it is running amazing but i want to make it better =D

so i am looking for 4gb of ram and a bigger hard drive 160gb isn't doing it for me and i would like to have more room for my media to breath...

so any ideas of where to buy this at its cheapest ... should i get a 320gb hard drive for my macbook or do they make bigger?

help is appreciated thanks alot!

computer stats below vvvvvvvv

sickassdog13

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2008
Chicago
alright guys i have had my macbook for about 2 months now and i am happy to report that it is running amazing but i want to make it better =D

so i am looking for 4gb of ram and a bigger hard drive 160gb isn't doing it for me and i would like to have more room for my media to breath...

so any ideas of where to buy this at its cheapest ... should i get a 320gb hard drive for my macbook or do they make bigger?

help is appreciated thanks alot!

computer stats below vvvvvvvv

I think a 500gb Hard Drive is supposed to coming out soon in March.

hotalby

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2008
San Marcos, CA
4 gbs for hella cheap

slickdeals.net, today's post -->
the 2 sticks of 2gb of crucial for 60.
i am thinking about it. I bought their ram b4 and it worked solid.

astudentis

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2007
I'd recommend getting an external HD for your media needs! because thats the best way of utilizing alot of media, at least it helps me! I picked up a 500GB drive by LaCie from futureshop (canada) for like 130$

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.