I have this Macbook I recently acquired that I was told has water damage. I don't know how much or where specifically. It won't turn on at all. When plugged in, with and without the battery, the magsafe connector turns green as if the battery is full. If the logic board was fried, it would still post wouldn't it? Is it probably just the magsafe connector? I'm going to remove the logic board tomorrow and clean it with some rubbing alcohol as I've seen recommended on here, with success. Any other ideas? Thanks so much.