MacBook white.

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by pspking23, Nov 14, 2008.

1. pspking23 macrumors newbie

pspking23

Hey guys, I just got a new macbook white. (2.4 GHz, 2GB of ram, and 160 GB hd) it is very fast and everything i love it!, but it seems like the macbook air or the newer aluminium macbook is better is this true.. im only 14 so.. idk. please answer thanks! :apple:

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Better? Perhaps. Although, there will always be something better.

Just be happy with what you have - it's a great machine. :)

3. pspking23 thread starter macrumors newbie

pspking23

Yeah I know but, when should i replace this?, 3 years?

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

In essence, whenever you find the need. Some users replace their laptops after two years, while others can get 5+ years out of their machines. It's entirely dependent on how well you treat your macbook, and your computing needs in the future. Only time will tell.

That said, you shouldn't have a problem getting at least three useful years out of your new mac. Enjoy

5. thomahawk macrumors 6502a

thomahawk

yay your like me! cept you have a better more powerful white macbook then me! im jealous >_< haha well enjoy your purchase its the best thing ever!

6. pspking23 thread starter macrumors newbie

pspking23

I wish they were just a little thinner and a little lighter.. but besides that i cant complain!.. I just got it like 2 weeks ago and I open it everyday, I want to get a iBook Clamshell again off of ebay and fix it lol:eek:

7. timestoby macrumors 6502

yes the new air and new mbs are better,but only the looks and graphics lol.i got a whitebook for my first mac three weeks ago and its fab,although i really should have paid that bit extra for the new mb only because the gpu decodes hd movies and i could have messed around with newer games,but its okay ill get a pc laptop for gaming or get a better mac end of next year.