MacBook with free Ipod and Printer

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by reallycooldude1, Jul 14, 2008.

1. reallycooldude1 macrumors newbie

I don't know if this is repost, but I've searched but only found threads a year or older so I don't know if they still apply now. The problem is that I am about to buy a MacBook and recieve a free Ipod Touch since I am a college student. I noticed that there is also the free $100 printer promotion going on as well right now, but if I buy the printer as well, would I still qualify for the rebate? Apple asks that you send in the original UPC label from the MacBook, but it comes with only one and I need a UPC label for each rebate (Ipod Touch and printer). How would I solve this problem and get both the rebates? All the previous threads I found say that you can photocopy the UPC and send the actual UPC with a rebate form, and leave a message with the second rebate form stating that you sent the real UPC along with another rebate. Would this be the right procedure? Thanks for any help.

2. divinemercy macrumors regular

Lol, dont worry. You can get both.

If you want, just register online and you just type in the info instead of mailing it in. Quicker and easier.

OR

They let me do it right in the apple store before walking out, and less than 2 weeks later i had my check.

Good luck with your mac purchase,
    Ryan