I have a 2007 13" MacBook. It will not turn on after my son spilled his drink onto the left side of the keyboard near the corner by the monitor. There wasn't a lot of drink left in his cup but none the less, my MacBook won't power on now. What I've done so far: I have disassembled it as far as to removing the keyboard and monitor. I tried to see if any dried up liquid was visible, and all I was able to see was a couple drip runs under the fan and near the top left side. I took some rubbing alcohol and swabs and cleaned what I could. Also, just after the damage occurred and it would not power on, I tried to plug it in and noticed the lights on the bottom of the battery. Now, a few days later, the lights on the battery won't come on when charging. Any suggestions? I would really not like to have to replace the logic board or new MacBook.