Well I was lookin at either the Macbook or the HP dv2000/6000t. I decided to go with the macbook. But I'm going to wait until they are updated. I'd really like to get the MBP, but I do not have enough money for it. I like the idea of the bigger screen, dedicated graphics and all that put the MBP ahead of thet macbook. But I think I'd still be fine with whatever revision of the MB is released next. Not really sure why I'm posting this, I just can't keep going back and forth like I have been for a year. There's gotta be a reason why I keep wanting to get the Mac. So I'm going to go ahead and finally get me my mac...again!