Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

petterf2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2011
Hello everyone, I got a issue on my macbook.
I bought it from one of norways best computer stores as "almost new" in 09 if i remember right, Well The christmas 2010 i was so stupid that i got a half a glass of water all over it, We fixed it in Tampa FL later on a vecation and switched the logic board i think it was and the RAM and the hardrive, It worked fine untill last week, when i got home from my soccer practice it had the Black shutdown error thing all over the screen, I turned it off and wendt to sleep and the next day i tried to turn it on. It wendt to the gray screen and the spinning gear and then just wendt off. I tryed to start it with the charger in, without the battery and everything else, but nothing worked. I now took the installation CD and held down "C" and wiped my whole harddrive etc. and it worked, I can now logg on my user.

But i found a new issue, when i tryed to do "System Uppdate" It wendt all the way to the restart and went black.

So i can logg on but i cant uppdate or do anything.

Any help ?

randomrazr

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2011
Hello everyone, I got a issue on my macbook.
I bought it from one of norways best computer stores as "almost new" in 09 if i remember right, Well The christmas 2010 i was so stupid that i got a half a glass of water all over it, We fixed it in Tampa FL later on a vecation and switched the logic board i think it was and the RAM and the hardrive, It worked fine untill last week, when i got home from my soccer practice it had the Black shutdown error thing all over the screen, I turned it off and wendt to sleep and the next day i tried to turn it on. It wendt to the gray screen and the spinning gear and then just wendt off. I tryed to start it with the charger in, without the battery and everything else, but nothing worked. I now took the installation CD and held down "C" and wiped my whole harddrive etc. and it worked, I can now logg on my user.

But i found a new issue, when i tryed to do "System Uppdate" It wendt all the way to the restart and went black.

So i can logg on but i cant uppdate or do anything.

Any help ?

take it to apple store

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.