Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThatOneFratGuy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2013
Hey whats up dudes and dudettes!

Ive had my macbook Pro since late 20ll and still havent bought a case for it, not even a skin for it. I use it for school and so am proud to say i only have 2 tiny scratches on it but now i feel like getting a case for it.
Any suggestions I want a cool one not those simple looking specks the could cost like $30 which I could use to buy me a much cooler case!

Thanks!

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
SF Bags..

Love my MacBook Pro Retina case from SF Bags....

They make great cases, good quality, and designed to fit the actual computer you have...

ThatOneFratGuy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2013
Love my MacBook Pro Retina case from SF Bags....

They make great cases, good quality, and designed to fit the actual computer you have...

I appreciate the help they are pretty nice but i was looking for some cases like I've seen some pretty cool ones like the wood cases.
Do you have any suggestions on that.

yusukeaoki

macrumors 68030
Mar 22, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
I have 2011 17in MBP and use the Speck SeeThru case.
Plastic so its absolutely protective.
Dusts do build up between so you should clean it once every 2 months or so.

Also for carrying outside, I use InCase Neoprene case.
It fits even with the Speck case.

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
I appreciate the help they are pretty nice but i was looking for some cases like I've seen some pretty cool ones like the wood cases.
Do you have any suggestions on that.

No idea on wood. I use SF Bags canvas slip cover with neoprene lining. Classic look, well protected.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.