MacBookPro crashing seconds after Start-up

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tyroler, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Tyroler macrumors member

Tyroler

Got me a Year ago a 2012 non Retina macbookpro
    Has Optical drive and i uograde to 1Tb Crucial SSD drive and Crucial 16 Gb ram.
    2.3 Ghz i& Cpu and 15" Screen.
    I just use it when on Vacation a few Hour a Week. That was March/April 2015 20 Hour,Last Year 20 Hour and that Week 5 hour.
    Thursday Night i switched it on and after a few second having a john wayne DVD running it crashed with a Window commin up that it restarted due to Hardware issue. I shall press any of the Button or wait.
    It kept crashing the same Way for several Times with a Noice comming 5 secound earlier as if a spinning Wheel would stop.
    So i removed the DVD,as i got the Idea of Optical drive doing that,but it crashed also.
    I then boot up but restarted after log-In and it crashed as well.
    I then switched the Laptop off,waited a minute and started.
    Problem fixed now.
    Well,...For how long fixed,and what was it?
    Bought the Laptop from Apple,"Refurbised" a Year ago.

http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro/15 bought it from here

2. Bending Pixels macrumors 65816

My first guess would be the Crucial RAM has crapped out. Try replacing the Crucial RAM with the original RAM (assuming you kept it) and see what happens.

3. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Look in this folder for a crash log from the date/time of the crash and post the crash log so we can take a look.

Code:
    /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports