MacbookPro VGA connector.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jbrown, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. jbrown
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a


    Jul 7, 2002
    Lost my connector last month, for an exteral VGA monitor to connect to my MBP.

    Can someone tell me what the type of connector it is ( ie - 'something' to VGA ). I'll the hunt one out on Ebay....

    cheers all:)
  2. raymondu999
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 65816

    Feb 11, 2008
    If you have the classic MBP, it'll be "DVI to VGA." If you have the new, unibody (black keyboard) MBP, it'll be Mini-DisplayPort to VGA. Hope this Helps:)

Share This Page