I've been waiting for a new rMBP since September. I can't wait any longer. I'm in a situation right now where I need a laptop, and I'm considering the 2016 MacBook. I know it can't do everything I need it to do, but it can get the basics done which is fine for now. My question is, if I get the new MacBook now, and a newly designed rMBP comes out in the next few months, will the MacBook hold its value enough for me to get close to what I paid for it back? I would be buying it brand new from Apple, because there's a possibility I would keep it and not get the rMBP, or possibly gift it to my mother. But in case I do decide to sell it, I'd like to know if it would hold its value. Thanks.