Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cootersgarage6

Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
I think the MacBooks are going to get cheaper....
First, the iPhones have gone down in price since the first one, the iPod Classics have gone down like CRAZY...
The macbook air... went down about $700 compared to the first model... The iPod touch also got cheaper, well, instead of $50 more for a 16GB, it's the same price for $32 GB instead.
The Apple TV went down in price also...

I tihnk that Apple should lower there prices, and really need to, because all the other companies are starting to, and they would bring macs to a whole new market... or the people that are in the market for like $700 computers..
Oh, and the Mac Mini went down in price a lot also

Last edited by a moderator:

gadzooks22

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2011
I think the MacBooks are going to get cheaper....
First, the iPhones have gone down in price since the first one, the iPod Classics have gone down like CRAZY...
The macbook air... went down about $700 compared to the first model... The iPod touch also got cheaper, well, instead of $50 more for a 16GB, it's the same price for $32 GB instead.
The Apple TV went down in price also...

I tihnk that Apple should lower there prices, and really need to, because all the other companies are starting to, and they would bring macs to a whole new market... or the people that are in the market for like $700 computers..
Oh, and the Mac Mini went down in price a lot also

i think that mac is happy with their prices considering they are making money jst as well as ever:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.