MacBooks?!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by aPple nErd, Feb 26, 2012.

1. aPple nErd, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It makes no difference what you own. There is no "right" or "wrong" here, only personal preference. What does this have to do with buying tips?

3. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

4. MacStu09 macrumors regular

Nope. Most 14 year olds I know don't make enough from mowing lawns and such to afford all of that. I have a job and can't afford all of that. Unless your parents by all of this stuff; but then you can't really take pride in having any of it.

Second; yes it is stupid. What's the point of an iphone 4 and ipod touch 4? And why have a macbook and macbook air? They don't do anything differently. And they honestly aren't even much different in size. Both fit fine in the small pocket in my carrying-bag. I'd say sell the air and macbook, get a new macbook pro. Sell the ipod touch and save the money. Unless your parents just buy this stuff, then I guess nothing really matters.

Also; your post is irrelevant to the forum.

5. charlieroberts macrumors 6502a

charlieroberts

lol ipad 3 mini?

Im going to say trolling

6. aPple nErd thread starter macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Not trolling whatever forget it! I'll do what I'm gonna do geezz

7. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

That does sound like too much stuff to be of practical use. It borders on electronic hoarding. I should know because I keep too much stuff around myself. I really should find the time to sell off the stuff I don't use.

I hope you didn't mean iPad 3 and in fact I suggest you edit that post so you don't give the folks from Apple who come here from time to time the wrong idea when they read a post dated late February about somebody who owns a device that isn't supposed to even get announced until March.