MacBuzzer Bundle

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Siriosys, May 6, 2010.

1. Siriosys macrumors regular

Siriosys

Not sure if anybody's interested in this, but the MacBuzzer Application Bundle has been announced.

http://www.macbuzzer.com/

At the time of writing, the bundle's costing US$19.95 but I think the price goes up over time.

Includes:

Bodega
    OnTheJob
    Snowtape
    Thoughts
    Yum
    Kiwi
    Parachute
    Delibar Pro
    iDocument
    Money
    Cockpit

For the record, I'm in now way affiliated with anybody to do with this bundle, and have yet to even buy it, but thought I'd just give everybody a heads-up.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Not to sound negative but I've not heard of any of these applications. They could be very good, just that its quite unknown to me.

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Never heard of any of these either. I think I've bought two bundles like this, and that was only because each contained one program I wanted and actually use on a daily basis. The rest are either deleted or haven't been opened since.

4. Siriosys thread starter macrumors regular

Siriosys

I'd agree, I hadn't heard of most of the titles, with one exception - Parachute.

I'd be interested if anybody has used Parachute before and how it compares to Backup.app / TimeMachine.

I can't remember where I saw a write-up about it, but from memory it was reasonably favourable.

But as you guys say - they may be unknowns. A bit more research will be in order before I press the green button me thinks.

5. reubs macrumors 68000

I've been looking at Delibar and Kiwi for a little while (Tweetie is getting a bit long in the tooth for me), but I wonder if emailing the devs and offering them a percentage of the bundle directly couldn't save a few bucks. Since I only want Kiwi and Delibar, the rest of them are useless to me...

6. rk1991 macrumors regular

isnt bodega like free anyways. Why are they putting it in a bundle.

7. wesker macrumors member

Snowtape is really awesome if you're into internet radio.

http://www.snowtape.com/

Kiwi looks interesting to me because of its theme support. But Tweetie just works for me and I wouldn't give that up for the option to use themes. I'm off to try a demo of it first.