MacConnection?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by n8sco, Mar 17, 2011.

1. n8sco macrumors member

Hey guys I'm new to the craze of wanting a hot apple product. Has anyone here ordered from MacConnection and found their timetables to be accurate? I'm thinking of ordering from them tomorrow while still looking locally for one and it seems like they may be a better bet to get me one sooner than the official Apple online store. Would you advise me placing an order with them rather than apple? Thanks so much to anyone who replies.

2. Steve2357 macrumors newbie

Macconnection

I ordered a 16g black iPad on 3/13, and received it yesterday. No tax and no shipping charge. They have a promotion when you order, they will ship via
    UPS 2nd day air at no charge. I have bought several Apple products from them over the years. They have always come thru.:eek:

3. Vk777 macrumors newbie

I ordered a 32GB black Wifi on 3/16 and it shipped on 3/17. After I received notice that it was shipping, I ordered a second 32GB Black Wifi (for my housemate) on 3/17 hoping that it would ship quickly. However, that order was listed as backordered and I was told to expect shipment on 4/1. I checked the order status today and the unit just shipped this afternoon. Given the delays others have had with their orders, I feel pretty lucky.

By the way, on both orders MacConnection didn't charge my credit card until the order shipped.