Macheist worth it?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by glocke12, Jan 24, 2008.

1. glocke12 macrumors 6502a

glocke12

Is the macheist bundle worth getting ? Is the sale really going to be over today?

2. 119576 Guest

If the apps are of any use to you, then yes.

You're getting great value on this bundle.

3. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

4. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Yup, finished now I'm afraid. But yes, it was worth it. ;)

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Was there any reason to believe the sale wouldn't end today? Just curious.
    MH is worth it. Each bundle essentially carries at least one app that would have ran me $50 or close to it. This bundle appeared to be a better value to me. I don't care for stupid apps like Speed Download, but I wanted to try Pixelmator and I definitely wanted to use Cha-Ching. I use money dance and prefer it, but if Cha-ching was in the bundle then so be it. I also wanted SnapzPro because I find myself using screen shots for all kinds of things and this will just streamline my process. That alone is worth $50. The final app that I wanted was 1-password. I have the special promo license but this one is upgradable. As an added bonus Notebook was included and that was wonderful as far as I'm concerned.

6. Mac In School macrumors 65816

If that VectorDesigner code ever comes through, yes. It will have been worth it for me.

7. kfordham281 macrumors 6502

Worth if for me. CSSEdit and Pixelmator sealed the deal. In addition to those I've found AppZapper and Awaken fairly useful and fun. I need to try some of the other applications too.

8. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

What tripped me was the final added app (a little) but more so was the ability to gift apps I already had (1Passwd and Snapz Pro X). Now at least they won't go to waste (and end up with a fellow Mac-head at work).

9. Island Dog macrumors 6502a

Island Dog

I was really pleased to get Pixelator, VectorDesigner, and CSSEdit. Several of the other apps will come in handy as well. It was a great deal and I look forward to next years sale.

:)