Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wikindie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi all,

First off, I'm new around here. I've been a long time peruser of MR, but never found the effort to sign up. So here I am. :)

Anyway, I've found great interest in MacHeist recently, so much so, it's addictive. If you are not aware of MacHeist, it's from the same people who brought you My Dream App. Here's a little description:

MacHeist is an event for Mac users who are addicted to great software. The event centers around the safe. Each week, you will undergo a heist, and on completion, receive a combo code to unlock the safe. The reward? Free, cool apps, and money off the final week's bundle.

Anyway, it's invite only, but as I'm a n00b round here, I thought I'd come bearing gifts with my first post. If you want an invite, I have 3 available. Just send me a PM, it's a first come first serve event. Oh, I don't have anything to do with this event, so I'm not spamming, I just want to spread the wealth of (eventual) free stuff.

Anyway, that's all.

/ryan

Wikindie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2006
United Kingdom
I've got these invites just sitting there, doing nothing, I thought I'd share the joy. It'll still be 'exclusive' but with 3 extra people. What they do with their invites is totally up to them.

/ryan

super_kev

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
USofA
I for one never knew mydreamapp.com existed... talk about a sweet site! I would buy Cookbook and Atmosphere if they ever released them (as well as some of the other apps there). I should start thinking more creatively and come up with some cool ideas like that. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.