macintosh powerbook 180

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by y2jeo2004, Feb 15, 2010.

1. y2jeo2004 macrumors newbie

i have a macintosh powerboor 180 that i looking to sale does anybody know a place i could sale it at. i dont how a power card so i dont know if it works or know but it stilll looks like new the model number is M444o
    if you have a place or know a way for me to sale this send me an email at ericstarnes2008@yahoo.com

2. aurius macrumors newbie

I'd be surprised if anyone would buy anything this old, as it is probably too slow to do anything productive, and even the parts are so outdated that they would be of no use to anyone. You might get more interest if you offered to give it away for free, but in all honesty, if I owned such a machine these days, I would simply throw it out.

Sorry if I sound a little harsh. Just being realistic. :)

3. Hrududu macrumors 68020

Hrududu

Someone on the 68k Macintosh forum might be interested. Lots of retro computer guys there are on the lookout for older systems even if they are PPC.

4. macgenius09 macrumors newbie

macgenius09

Um... Try selling it on ebay.com and sell it for $30.00 or less cause people like a price like that. Also buy a power cord on ebay so you can test it; don't forget to include the power cord with the PB. :apple::):apple:

Peace everybody!

5. MacTech68, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

Odd comment for a "Apple Collectors" sub-forum? :rolleyes:
    ________
    Saltillo Truck Assembly

6. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

I'd do this. A Powerbook 180 is a great computer, and is of value to anyone into retro Mac stuff. Don't throw it out - at least give it away for free there (you'll have lots of takers). You probably could even sell it for ten or twenty bucks.

I'd buy it from you, but I already have one. :)