MacLegion Fall 2012 bundle: problem with purchase

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by noxtos, Aug 23, 2012.

1. noxtos macrumors member

noxtos

It's already been mentioned implicitly here: MacLegion is currently offering its fall 2012 bundle (http://maclegion.com/).

I bought the bundle yesterday but had a problem with the purchase:

I paid with paypal. The payment went through (I reveived a confirmation sms from my credit card company that paypal has debited my card with the amount for the MacLegion purchase). But the bundle does not show up in my MacLegion account. I wrote an email to MacLegion support (also yesterday) but had no reply so far.

What's going on?

2. murlyn macrumors newbie

Hi noxtos, Rick here, Im one of the owners of MacLegion. If you did not get a reply from us it means we didn't receive the email. Ill check our spam box also. Please email us at help@maclegion.com. Also we have a discussion board at http://maclegion.com/discuss.htm since MacRumors forums aren't going to know anything about your order. Thanks!

3. coachingguy macrumors 6502a

coachingguy

I was going to say that Maclegion has been great to deal with in the past for me. Just give 'me time...

But as you can see... Their on the case

Coachingguy

4. noxtos thread starter macrumors member

noxtos

Thank you, Rick, for your reply! In the meantime, paypal has reverted the credit card transaction, no idea what went wrong. The transaction shows up on my credit card but not in my paypal account.

It was obviously not MacLegion's fault.

I repeated the purchase, and tada: the bundle showed up in my MacLegion account immediately.

I have to apologize for posting this here, but I didn't see your discussion board. If I had, I would have posted my problem there.

Thanks again,
    Ralph

5. murlyn macrumors newbie

Hey no worries, great to hear that it all worked out :) This is by far our best design yet, but I hear you.. I kept going to the FAQ page and then clicking on discussion and then it occurred to me.. oh there is a discussion page link on the homepage right underneath all the app squares, and to the right.. and I've been looking at this new design for months! haha

Anyways, great to hear and thanks for letting myself and everyone else here, that everything worked out :)

Cheers!

6. noxtos thread starter macrumors member

noxtos

Ah, thanks for the hint. How I was able to overlook the gigantic blue button is a mystery to me. But glad to know I'm not alone :D Great design, indeed!