I'm brand new to the Mac world, so please excuse me if I'm missing something simple or if I don't give all the necessary information. I'm using a MacBook Pro and running Mac OS X 10.5.6 I set up macmail and used it successfully for 2-3 days. All of a sudden I stopped receiving some of my emails. I didn't realize it for 2 days, since I was still receiving some emails. My husband mentioned sending me one I hadn't received, which is when I realized the problem. I checked my old machine which is still running Windows and Outlook and the messages were all there. I've looked through some forums, but can't find anyone with the same situation. It seems everyone is either receiving all or none. I can't find a commonality between the messages I'm not receiving. I've tried Connection Doctor which reports everything is normal.