Hi All, Sorry to post another long-winded "what should I buy" question. Reading through the forums has been helpful, but has raised more questions than answers! I've already bought a 11" i7/8/256 Macbook Air from Macmall for $1400 (appleinsider discount). I wanted something very portable--I have an external display at home and carry the thing with me all day. I chose Macmall because I was lured by no sales tax and the cheap price. However, I've now seen here that Macmall can be trouble if there's a slight problem with the computer (washed out screen) or if I decide I wanted a different model (bigger screen). They charge a 15% restocking fee for opened products, but no stocking fee if it remains unopened, so I haven't opened the box yet until I decide what to do. I also realized that I don't need the maxed-out specs. I thought I needed i7/8gb for Aperture (only a hobby) because Aperture had a slight lag in the Apple store on 1.3/4, but now I realize that Aperture itself is a buggy program no matter what, and that everything else I need (word processing) would be easily satisfied with lower specs. Saving money would be good. So it seems I have these options: (1) Open the Macmall computer, and just hope it works as planned and that I like the 11" form factor, which I've tried out in the store. [What are the real chances of a washed out LG screen, less than satisfactory battery or heat issue, or WiFi issue that would make me want to exchange it?] (2) Leave the Macmall box unopened, eat $30 postage and send it back. Buy the base model from the Apple store with .edu discount + (eventually) an external hard drive for iTunes and Photos. Save a total of $315 after taxes. (3) Same as #2, but get 1.3/8/256. Save only $25 vs. Macmall (and for a slower processor), but have the piece of mind that I can exchange it easily at the Apple Store if there's even the tiniest issue. (4) Keep the Macmall computer and sell it on Amazon/Ebay in a month if I'm not completely happy, although I would have to charge more than I paid for it in order not to get completely obliterated by the 8-10% sellers fees. Or hope someone on Craigslist could buy it after I move to NYC in September (bigger buying pool than in St Louis, where I am now). What would you do? Thanks for your help, everyone!