MacMall really pissed me off

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Gjwilly, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

I bought an iPhone case from them, didn't like it, and tried to return it.
    Simple enough, right?
    The CS agent tried telling me that since it was already opened there'd be a restocking fee.
    Ok fine.
    Then he says that it's going to cost me more money to return it to them than it's worth so I may as well just keep it.
    How very generous he is with my money!
    He tells me that I need to ship it all the way to Memphis like it's going to go by slow-boat or something.
    Then he tells me that I need to ship it by UPS or FedEx and it really won't be worth it for me.
    I ask him why USPS isn't good enough when that's how they shipped it to me.
    He says that it needs to be trackable.
    I again ask why, when they didn't feel that it needed to be trackable when they shipped it to me.
    He's got no answer but then tells me that I'll probably want to insure it.
    This case that he says isn't worth my time and money returning should now be insured???
    I finally told that it's absolutely none of his business how I choose to get it back to them as long as they get it back.
    Eventually he gives me an RMA but his whole attitude is like he's doing me a favor.
    I don't think I'll ever be ordering from there again.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

What was their return policy? Sell it here, eBay, or Craigslist.

3. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

Ive heard bad things about MacMall - discounted prices on many items - may not be worth it - unless your sure you will like the item.

Sorry bud

4. Gjwilly thread starter macrumors 68030

MacMall prides itself on a tradition of outstanding customer care and support. Our devoted team of account representatives understands that our customers are the hallmark of our enduring partnerships.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items within 14 days of the date of shipment. We will exchange items or give you a refund for the full amount of your order. All returned items must be in their original box and include packing material, manuals and all accessories.

At MacMall’s discretion, a restocking fee may be charged if your product is opened or is not returned in its original condition, box or is missing packing material, manuals or any accessories.

I called the day after I received it.