Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by jackwins, Jan 1, 2012.

1. jackwins macrumors regular

Jul 17, 2008

A couple of days ago I ordered a MBP 13" and a MBA 13" from MacMall. I have purchased all of my other Apple products from the apple store directly. I bought from MacMall because of their blowout sale and I wasnt charged state tax (saved me over $500 in total).

Because I needed to act fast and purchase the machines to get the deal I didn't do a lot of research on MacMall. Has anyone else used MacMall to purchase their apple device? And how was your experience?
  2. jmoore5196 macrumors 6502a

May 19, 2009
    Midwest US
    There are several other MacMall-related threads on the Forums page ... if you do a search, you'll find them.

You'll get what you order; they can sometimes be problematic if you have them add to or modify new product, and getting MacMall to accept a return on an Apple product is difficult at best. They do charge sales tax in several states.

All that said, I was sorely tempted to pick up the "ultimate" 2010 11" MBA at $849.
  3. aross99 macrumors 68000

Dec 17, 2006
    East Lansing, MI
    I have ordered a number of Macs from MacMall and never had a problem. I always ordered pre-configured systems though, and have never had to deal with a return.

Their prices can't be beat...