Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sultanoflondon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 3, 2013
Hi all,

My university network to which my Mac is connected. Before I updated to MacOS Mojave, my Mac would automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network when awoken from sleep. Connecting to the network entails choosing the network & entering the log in credentials: my username & password.

After updating though, the Mac doesn't automatically connect to the network. Now, I have to manually select it & enter my log in credentials every time the Mac awakes from sleep.

How do I get my Mac to automatically connect, as it should?

Thank you!

CoastalOR

macrumors 68040
Jan 19, 2015
Oregon, USA
My university network to which my Mac is connected. Before I updated to MacOS Mojave, my Mac would automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network when awoken from sleep. Connecting to the network entails choosing the network & entering the log in credentials: my username & password.

After updating though, the Mac doesn't automatically connect to the network. Now, I have to manually select it & enter my log in credentials every time the Mac awakes from sleep.

How do I get my Mac to automatically connect, as it should?
Do you have "Automatically join this network" selected in System Preferences>Network>Wi-Fi?

WiFi_Screen_Shot_Mod_2018-10-26.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.